Advanced Micro-Needling System for Collagen Renewal and so much more
The only skin rejuvenation treatment to target and regulate 3 key skin cells (keratinocyte, melanocyte & fibroblast) without compromising the integrity of the epidermis.
Unlike traditional needle rollers, the Dermal Sense Collagen induction system causes minimal trauma and epidermal damage, therefore resulting in less pain and discomfort and making it a safer, more effective treatment. Advanced vertical micro-needling system is a new minimally invasive skin rejuvenation treatment, designed to stimulate the body’s natural collagen production to target and improve the appearance of
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Enlarged pores
- Acne scaring
- Stretch marks
- Skin tone and texture
- General scaring
The Pen proved to have vast differences to the wheel barrel micro needling devices. Consisting of 12 – 32 gauge needles embedded into a disposable applicator. The needle cartridge is a one time use only. The motion of the needles are an automated up and down stamping effect. Causing a vertical intrusion into the skin (dermis) causing less trauma than the wheel barrel method. Rolling will tear the opening, a stamp will not tear as it goes up and down.
What is Collagen Induction Therapy?
CIT also known as medical skin needling or micro needling, is a minimally invasive treatment designed to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles as well as scars on the face and body. Tiny needles are used to move over the skin to create tiny evenly spaced puncture wounds on the skin.
The Needles penetrate into the skin and break up old collagen strands and stimulate the production of elastin fibre from the deep layers of the dermis to the surface. The result is smoother, thicker, tighter more even toned skin.
This process stimulates the body’s natural collagen production by generating a wound healing response. The needles penetrate through the epidermis but do not remove it, since the epidermis is only punctured it will heal rapidly.
In the dermis the skin develops multiple micro bruises that initiate the complex cascade of growth factors that eventually result in collagen production. CIT is the only skin rejuvenation treatments to target and regulate 3 key skin cells. Keratinocyte, Melanocyte and fibroblast, with out compromising the integrity of the epidermis.
PRE – TREATMENT
- Wait 2 weeks after Botox before skin needling
- Wait 6 months after finishing any of the Accutane family before needling
- Wait 2 weeks before and after IPL or Laser
- A Diamond Micro dermabrasion can be performed 3-4 days before needling
- Wait 1-2 weeks before and after Peels (depending on the strength )
- Do not wax the face 12hrs before skin needling
- Do not shave 12hrs before skin needling
POST – TREATMENT
- Sun protection must be worn, no compliance – no treatment
- Mineral make up can be used after treatment (wait at least an hr)
- Use a gentle cleanser, serum and moisturiser for 1 – 2 days after needling
- No swimming for 48hrs after needling (chlorine is an acid)
- No retinols or acids for 72 hrs after needling
- No heavy exercise for 24hrs after needling (induces heat)
- No Solariums or spray tanning or lash and brow tinting for 2-3 days after needling (heat, irritation and colour pigment)
- No waxing for 5 days
- Wait 12 – 24 hrs before shaving (depending on trauma to skin)